it’s 2pm on a Sunday.
So far today, I have:
- Slept in until 10am, because I fell asleep early last night, woke up at 11pm, and read 1 novel and half of another and then fell asleep at 3am.
- Talked to one of my bosses about cool work stuff
- Answered 64 emails
- Cooked pork chops, rice, gravy, corn, and homemade biscuits
- Talked with the team I’m working with to relaunch a ministry website for a ministry I believe in completely and heartily endorse
- knit a round on my sweater
- talked with The Boy about his “theory on some intimidation tactics ancient Romans may have used in battle”
- worked on some upcoming website launches
- watched my husband and son build a snow fort
>>>>all while wearing yoga pants and a tshirt 😉
On the agenda for the rest of the day?
- Change into something more presentable than yoga pants and a tshirt!
- A conference call with one of my favorite clients, regarding the launch of two high profile web sites.
- Working with my friend Amy on said call and launch
- Supper with Amy and her husband
- Knit more on my sweater
Yes, I know that the world is going to hell in a handbasket, and there are more problems than I ever have a hope of solving, no matter how I try.
But right now, at this moment, in my little circle of family and friends, I feel like Pippa.
God’s in his Heaven—
All’s right with the world!